Emergency WordPress support and help from £50 per hour.
Get immediate WordPress help and support from Mays experts. We offer monthly payment plans or charge £50 per hour for any fixes, upgrades, updates or maintenance services your require. Why struggle when you can call upon us to fix any WP issues you may have quickly and efficiently? Some of the common problems we provide advice and assistance with are:
Images not showing.
Website has been hacked.
Layout is not what you want.
Contact form not working. Plugins need updating.
Icons not showing.
Bugs that need fixing.
Theme errors and updates.
Internal server errors.
Lost username or password.
There are many other issues we can provide fixes or give advice for so either call us or contact us using the form to the right whatever issues you need helping with.
Call 01243 767090 or fill in the drop down below for more on our advice, assistance and maintenance services.
We can lend a helping hand with any of the following WP issues, changes or updates listed below and more:
- Backups: When you host your WP site with us we provide daily backups which is vital in case of hacking. Alternatively, you can supply us with your current hosts control panel login details and we can provide daily or weekly backups.
- Setup: We can setup your website so it’s ready for you to start adding content and images. First, we download the software then upload it to your chosen hosting and then we run the installation process.
- Hack fixes: If your WP website has been hacked or has malicious malware added to it, this can mean your site is penalised by the search engines which could cost you money. We will find the infected files and weed out any comprised files.
- Consultancy: With over 12 years’ experience we can act as your WP consultant providing help, support and advice on fixes and troubleshooting. We also provide online training and helpful guides to enable you to manage things all by yourself.
- Plugin updates: We can update and manage your plugins as required or we can assist with plugin update errors you may have received, on occasion some plugins may not be compatible with the latest version of WP so we can assist you in finding replacements.
- Responsive Issues: Have you found a problem with the layout of your pages on a mobile device? Let us fix your responsive problems for you, common problems are images not fitting to screen sizes, text not showing, uneasy navigation & load time.
- Advice: We are more than happy to provide you with advice and suggestions on every aspect of WP including which plugins to use, how to use the backend editor, responsive themes and helping to choose which security features to use.
- Image changes: Our helpful team are happy to upload, edit, remove, resize images to pages, install galleries and portfolio plugins to showcase your product or service images. We can also offer WordPress help and assistance with any image upload errors.
- Installation: Do you need WP installed to your website or keep getting errors when installing? Our team of experts can perform this for you where we download, create a database, set up WP-config, upload all files to the root directory.
- Theme updates: If your theme needs updating we can provide assistance with this. Covered in our WordPress help monthly maintenance packages or for a one off fee we will update your template to the latest current version.
- Core updates assistance: We will update the WP core to the latest version which is currently 4.8.3. The core updates will need updating regularly and if not done by a professional can cause custom coded sections to break.
- Coding: Our WP developers are experts when it comes to custom coding. We can write any CSS and HTML coding to enhance and add custom features to your site.
- Security issues: Our team are experts at helping secure your site after the following security breaches: brute force attacks, sql injections, malware, XSS. Most breaches are caused by weak passwords, not updating WP core & themes or using plugins and themes from untrustworthy source.
- Same day service: If the fixes or changes you need are not to complex, we guarantee to sort out any problems the very same day if you contact us between our office hours of 9am-5pm.
- Navigation issues: We can supply WordPress help and assistance with all minor or major navigation issues, from your menu not appearing, confusing navigation for visitors, menu not loading, unclickable links, or even unfriendly mobile layout.
- 404 error: Are you clicking links to pages or posts that get a 404 error or the page does not exist? We can advise and fix this permalink problem with various solutions as on occasion these errors can be caused by your web server. We can also help to detect broken links.
- 403 forbidden error: Are you seeing a forbidden error message? Our helpful developers can troubleshoot this issue for you, fix why you are not allowed access to these pages and review your permission settings to see what pages are writable, executable or readable.
- Contact form fixes: Do you need assistance as your contact form is not sending emails or are you getting a lot of spam or do you need to edit the fields on the form? We can offer advice or manage this problem for you and give assistance on configuring your contact form.
- Migrations: If you have a website on another platform and want to migrate it over to WP, our team has the tools to transfer your website safely over, we will back up your current site to ensure nothing is lost.
- New pages added: If you are not confident enough to add a new pages or you are too busy running your business and just do not have the time then we can do this for you supply us with the content and we get your new page up in no time.
- Re-directions: Do you want to 301 redirect a page or blog post to another page or post? Or do you have too many redirections on your site or are you getting redirection loop problems – Let our WordPress Help team manage this for you.
- Speed optimisation: We can diagnose and advise you on various page speed problems. There are many factors that can slow your pages down from too many large images & files or too many plugins or inadequate hosting. We can give assistance to improve your websites speed.
- Broken links: Have you found broken links? Not sure how to fix them? Do not panic our helpful staff can source the links that are not working and fix them for you and also put in place a plugin that will alert you of any links that are broken in the future.
Below are some helpful tips on frequently asked fixes:
How do I add a page?
Answer: To add a new page to your WP site.
> Find “Pages” on the WordPress dashboard navigation menu.
> Click Add new.
> You will then see the editor.
> Add your page title and content.
> Click publish.
> Your page is now live
How do I install a plugin?
Answer: To add a plugin to your WP site.
> Find “Plugins” on the dashboard menu.
> Go to Plugins
> Add New
> In the search bar type the name or keyword of the plugin
> Click install once you have found the one you want.
> Then click activate.
Screenshots of where to make the below edits and changes:
WP core updates
Editing a Menu
Adding a new page
Adding or removing widgets
Do you have a broken website? Then let us fix it from as little as £50.
Sign up for one of our WordPress help and maintenance plans today and get free support on us!
- 60 minutes of support
- 6 hour turnaround
- Email troubleshooting
- Core updates only
- 120 minutes of support
- 4 hour turnaround
- Email troubleshooting
- Theme, core and plugin updates
- Uptime monitoring
- Assistance and advice
- 4 hours of support
- 2 hour turnaround
- Email troubleshooting
- Core, theme and plugin updated
- Uptime monitoring
- Google search console check
- SEO & duplicate content checks & advice
We provide maintenance and fixes for any WP issues
Our developers know WordPress inside out. We can quickly identify and fix any issues your site may have, so if your website has let you down or maybe you are getting at unexpected error. Without delay, contact us and our WordPress help, and support priority service will restore your website back to where it was.