Scaffolding company web design from £1200.
Are you a scaffolder who wants more customers? Then get a scaffolding website design from Mays. Our scaffold erectors websites start at £1200 and come with multiple features and functions which are listed below. To help us achieve your online marketing goals we will:
Checkout your competitors websites.
Review your existing site if applicable.
Find out who your target audience is.
Find out what your new sites visual requirements are.
Add strong calls to action above the fold.
Highlight the products or service you offer.
Scaffolders contact us on 01243 767090 or use the quote form below:
Just some of the stuff we provide with our scaffolders websites:
- Pages: We include 7 pages within our price of £1200 which can be the features listed below or any type of page you choose.
- Google Places: We will submit your new site to Google my business listing which can help you to show up for local searches.
- Google analytics: We will also install Google analytics to give you visitors insights as to which search engine they come from, which city and keywords.
- Quote request: We will add a quote request form so that customers can uploads pictures of the property saving you time on visiting.
- Video: Give users a virtual tour of your yard and office or show them your scaffolders and staff hard at work.
- Live chat: Answer visitors questions live with a online chat facility which will allow you to take job dimensions and quote instantly.
- Invoice plugin: Email invoices to customers as soon as their project is complete with a back-end invoice facility.
- SEO: You will be able to add meta titles and descriptions, headers and re-write URLs to assist with your SEO efforts
- Organisations: You can list memberships of organisations and accreditation's including CHAS, NASC, CITB and safe contractor.
- Blog: Keep visitors updated with a blog on contracts secured, projects finished, scaffolders awards and your companies latest news.
- Rams: Show users a copy of your risk assessment and method statement to help build trust with potential clients.
- Health and safety: We can create a page to show your health and safety policy and all the current H&S regulations you adhere to.
- Images: You can show as many images of previous jobs completed, scaffolders, vehicle fleets and equipment as you want.
- Public liability: We can setup a page to show a copy of your current employers and public liability for commercial projects.
- Services: List or have separate pages of the services you offer including chimney scaffolds, design and temporary roofs.
- Reviews: You can either let customers leave reviews on your site or we can show them from 3rd parties like Checkatrade.
- Content management system: A CMS will allow you to add and edit photos, text, pages, categories and much more on your new site.
- Training: We will email you details on how to add, amend and update all pages including showing you where everything is.
Scaffold boards online
Amber Scaffold Erectors
Sussex Scaffold Supplies
When you spend over £2000 with us you will receive the following with every site we create:
- Free domain for 1 year
- Call to action
- One page checkout
- Site speed optimised
- User friendly navigation
- Free hosting for 1 year
- Cookies warning
- Anchor text
- Above the fold
- SEO friendly URL's
- Fast page load times
- Choice of menu structure
- 1 years training
- Bounce rate
- Choice of font
- HTML tags
- Choice of payment gateway
- Selection of colours
- SSL certificate for 1 year
- 1 years support
- Clickable images
- Downloadable PDF's
- Responsive design
- Unlimited products
- Unlimited changes
- Choices of themes
Choice of designs.
You can choose from many different modern and simple templates and have the layout configured to your specifications, a selection of these can be provided for you on request or alternatively our scaffolding website designers can build your site on 1 of the construction templates we have selected and used previously below:
We build websites and provide marketing for scaffold erectors.
Being online is a necessity for scaffold erectors these days if you want your business to grow and attract new customers. Over 60 million people in the UK used the internet looking for services, goods and information in 2016 which is over 92% of the population, and there was more than £130 billion pounds which was spent on sales alone online and with billions spent on services isn’t now the time for you to get a new scaffolding website design and let us help to get you on the first page of the Google and Bing search engines to increase turnover and profits! Scaffolders call us today to find out more.